Iran offers countless
opportunities for observing wildlife, with nearly 500 species of birds, 160
mammals, and an inordinate number of native plants and invertebrates. With many
regions of Iran still relatively uncharted territory for the botanist, recent
estimates that the country is home to over 1000 plant species may yet prove to
Among the mammal
varieties you can expect to see the wild sheep, wild goat, wild boar,
Goitred Gazelle, and Persian fallow deer, and there’s always the tantalising
possibility of a thrilling encounter with a wolf or leopard.
Day 1 : Tehran
- Arrival Tehran, meet & assist .Transfer to hotel.visiting
the Dar-abad Wildlife Museum.
Day 2 : Tehran/ Sari /
Golestan National Park
- After breacfast drive to Sari in
the southern region of the Caspian Sea to one of Iran's largest national
parks. Wild Boar, Goitered
Gazelles, Iranian Ibex, Mouflon, Brown Bear, Various species of Sparrow, Hawk,
Buzzard, Woodpecker, Robin, Thrush, Cuckoo, Restart, Blackbird,Chiffchaff,
Linnet, Blackcap, Whitethroat, Coal and Blue Tit, Hyrcanian Tit, Eurasian
Day 3 : Golestan National Park
- Full day explor the national park.
Day 4 : Khosh
- Leaving the park in the morning, visit of the nearby
Khosh Yellagh Reserve.
Day 5 : Khosh Yellagh Reserve
- Full day visiting Khosh Yelagh protected area.
Day 06 : Semnan/ Touran National Park
- Morning drive to Touran National Park (330km) located in northern parts of Dasht-e kavir desert.
Day 07 : Touran National Park
- Full day wildlife-watching in Touran National Park.
Day 8 :Tehran
- Drive to Tehran, afternoon free time for rest and shopping.
Day 9 : Tehran /
- Transfer to airport for departure flight.
In the replica watches uk
formal social occasions, rolex replica
watches are often treated as jewelry, usually only for a ring jewelry to wear men, is very popular. In general, are round, oval, square, rectangular and diamond replica rolex
watches, because of its solemn shape, conservative, wide range of applications, especially suitable for replica watches
formal occasions to wear.